Thank you for signing up for the online workshop.
You can click on the links below to get your course material:
I will send you the URL (link) to join the workshops two days before the date it goes live.
You will also receive one or more reminder emails about the webinar with the link to join.
If you do not receive the link to join the workshop, please contact me at [email protected]
On the day of the workshop:
Test your computer before we start the workshop to make sure you can play videos. The speakers on your computer need to be set for you to hear audio.
About 20 minutes before the workshop starts, open your confirmation email to find the URL (link) and your password.
Turn off any applications you have running on your computer that you don’t need. You will need your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome)
Participants will be set on “mute” to avoid background noise. You will be able to hear the presentation.
You can type your questions in the panel at the side. PLEASE USE CAPITALS IF IT IS AN IMMEDIATE QUESTION. I will answer as many questions as I can, verbally. This may be right away if the demo permits. There will be a 15 minute break at half time and then a short question and answer period before restarting the demo. At the end I will be able to answer questions in more depth.
Troubleshooting – If you can’t get the workshop or video
Did you complete the workshop registration before the deadline? Everyone registered received an email with the URL (link) to view the workshop.
If you are not getting the live streaming once others are attending, the problem is probably at your end. You could try these steps:
- Make sure you have a high speed internet connection
- Reboot your system and log in again, making sure that you close any unnecessary applications
- Reload or refresh your browser. If this doesn’t work try using a different one (e.g. Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome)
- If you are using a laptop or tablet make sure you are in an area of your house that can receive the signal from your modem. If necessary move closer to your modem
- Make sure that other people in your home are not using the same internet connection. This may slow it down
- If you have previously had difficulty streaming videos your computer may not have the processing power required
- To view stand alone videos you need Adobe Flash Media Player. You can download the latest version here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/